Thursday 29 November 2007

Virgin Media...

Are a bunch of fucking cunts. They have overcharged me, even though I phoned them several times to complain about my bill and they promised that I would not be overcharged. Now they are refusing to pay the money back into my bank account (I need that £50 in order to eat something other than tinned tomatoes). Instead they are offering to take the money off next months bill, well next month I'll have money to pay the bill and eat, but not this month. If BT weren't so expensive I'd switch (oh wait, I was going to go with BT in the first place, they said that they would send a technician out to install a phone line and they never did). Gas chambers for the entire Virgin company (I might consider voluntary extinction for the airline, no, actually they can go to the gas chambers too - Iceland air is better) and gas chambers for BT.

No comments: