Wednesday 23 January 2008

And I don't wear a leash...

Yesterday the Daily Mail reported that Dani Graves and his fiancee, Tasha Maltby, were banned by Arriva from getting on the bus. Mr Graves walks Miss Maltby on a leash, which one would think would be the reason why they were banned. But Arriva don't like goths in general. There is one driver in particular from the Luton area that comes to mind. It appears here that Arriva are just blaming it on the lead. I highly doubt that is true, as I've had similar problems on their buses. The first driver I had a problem with is really nasty. When he doesn't just drive past me and allows me on the bus he blames me for anything that chavs do (he seems to only let me on the bus if chavs are there). He one time threatened to phone the police on me - because chavs kept ringing the bell and drawing graffiti. The other driver said "No food" when I pointed out that people who got on before me had food she then drove off. I thought that may be it was just Goths in the Luton area, but looks like it is happening in at least one other place. And I don't even consider myself to be a goth.

No comments: