Thursday 15 May 2008

A little bit about Hitler616

Greetings to all!

If you are new here read through some of the old posts. In this blog I complain about hating humanity. It is my goal to go through every group of people there is and complain about them.

Although I threaten with gas chambers and the Tower of London, I don't actually mean it - it is a joke for those of you who lack a sense of humour (right wing Americans, that one is directed at you, lighten up). I am a non-violent type person. This blog allows me to vent all my hatred of humanity. I suggest finding ways to act out your violent feelings other than murderous rampages. I know this can present problems if you live in the United States because unless you play a sport, they try to prevent you from venting. I will probably cover that in one of my other blogs (or maybe this one), but I just don't have the time to do it now. But if you are in the USA, right now I suggest painting, knitting (see my profile and go to knittingwithhitler), writing or anything like that if you don't play a sport. If you are still in school, just don't share it with anybody. Violence is bad. Venting is good. And before I start introducing myself properly, I would just like to say that I'm not a racist person - I do not hate people based on the colour of their skin. So please don't ask me to rant about about people based on the colour of their skin. All races are the same to me. I will probably rant about racist and so-called anti-racist groups (some of which are actually very racist). In fact, I have plans of trying to rant about Joy of Satan Ministries later on tonight (they be Satanic Neo-Nazis).

A friend suggested to me that I start blogging about my hatred of humanity because it is really quite funny. I have, until very recently, tried to prevent people from finding out what I look like, etc. This proved impossible. Basically I am extremely approachable on-line (unless you are a pervert, in which case, get lost and I don't even have a webcam). If you see me walking down the road or something, do not come near me or I will phone the police. I am not a people person. You can email me at dead.journalist14@googlemail.com (that is long on purpose so people only email me if it is important). I now accept random requests on facebook, something I tried to avoid doing but that proved impossible. I also accept requests on myspace (I will post a link, eventually) but if you post a lot of bulletins, you will be blocked. I enjoy reading bulletins that my personal friends post without having to go through a ton of crap that someone I don't know has posted. I also have a cafepress shop ( Lokithecat) which was named after one of my cats. I put up random things in there, feel free to buy anything or send requests of designs that you would like to see. It has the Cafepress guarantee.

So about me...

I am so liberal, I hate other liberals for not being liberal enough. The only groups of people that I have absolutely no tolerance of are racists and Nazi's. But I pretty much hate everybody else equally.

I'm not a fan of organised religion. This applies to all religions equally. I will rant about organised religions. I find them all to be really repressive. I do not personally hate individual members of particular religious groups but I prefer people who practice their chosen religion by themselves.

I do not like governments or political parties. This applies to all of them. At times I may admire the action of a particular government or political party, but that is it.

I hate blood.

I love conspiracy theories so much one of my other blogs is dedicated to them.

I am a writer.

I knit obsessively, so I also have a blog about that.

I love animals.

I have a facebook nation called "Hitlerland" (actually it is The Satanic Empire of Hitlerland). It is a joke and a really repressive place.

I'm a huge fan of freedom of speech, even if what is said personally offends me.

Please remember:

Do not approach me in person. On-line communication is fine.
This blog is not to be taken literally.
Be racist somewhere else.
And I'm not a Satanic Neo-Nazi. Or even a Satanist. I think I've pretty much covered my opinion of Nazis already.

No comments: