Wednesday 18 June 2008

Microsoft = shit

I am a Mac user. I love my Mac. Yet I'm in Yankland with no access to a Mac so I'm stuck using Windows. It could be worse; it could be Vista, but luckily it is XP. I know Yanks use Macs, they are advertised on the TV (or what passes for TV in this country) but most of the Yanks that I have spoken to seem to be afraid of them or something. It is like Bill Gates is their God.

My lack of a Mac explains the lack of posts lately. I'm staying with my father and he let me download Safari for Windows on his crappy PC (I have been trying to convince him that Macs are much better than anything to do with Microsoft, excluding MSN, although if my friends installed Skype I'd probably be saying something different about MSN right now). As long as the shitty Bill Gates operating system doesn't spit it out or something I should be able to blog.

I never realised how shitty Internet Explorer was. I rarely use Internet Explorer. My past experience with it has just involved checking email while patiently awaiting for a new keyboard to arrive for my precious Mac (amazon took ages with that order, bastards!). It has got to be the slowest, shittiest thing to have ever happened to mankind. I don't know how people can use it without going insane.

It is times like this that I wish I had experience with Linux, then I'd really sort out this computer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Microsoft is shit buddy, I completely agree and Linux is way better than anything Microsoft can ever put out. You want experience with Linux, I suggest using it, stop complaining and do something about it. Linux comes in Live CD versions where you use it off the CD and nothing gets installed to your machine unless you want it to or you could try virtual machines. You hate all of us... Just because the majority of computers in this country are PC versions and not Mac. Well, you ask anyone who knows anything about computers and you will get the same answer from all of them... Windows sucks. It's unstable, unreliable, performance sucks, and its insecure. Even Billy Gates himself has said that Windows sucks... that Microsoft keeps putting it out cause they make so much money off it... so rather than complain buddy, change operating systems cause obviously you haven't a clue what your talking about...

Anonymous said...

Being American I can tell you this: we're not all in love with Bill Gates. I'm a mac user myself and I fucking hate Windows. Unfortunately, I also like to play a wide range of games so I need a shitty winblows PC to indulge myself in that aspect.

Brunis said...

I love linux as much as the next guy. I use it for all my server/hosting needs and it kicks some serious butt. But it is still not ready for the Desktop. Try it for a while and you'll be screaming for Bill Gates to come and fix your computer!

oidawtf's said...

I did not read all that (obvious shit mimimimiiiiii ) you were talking about... all I can say is this, I was a windows user all my life, had an iphone 1 time and hated it... I had to use linux in university... I kindof liked it as a side hobby, but hated it when I "had" to use it...

srly shithead... think about that and about your "apple" world you currently live in...

peace, may your savior, ahem "steve jobo"... no... Im actually glad he died... as I want bezos, gates, zuckerberg also to die a fucking painful death on some kind of fucking cancer :)

peace!